Appears on these charts:
- Corey Family Timeline
Ancestors of Lydia Electa Corey
Children of Mary Bliss and Nathaniel Holcomb
- Nathaniel Holcomb b. 11 Jun 1673, d. 29 Sep 17665
Mary Holcomb b. 17 May 1675, d. 22 Dec 17445
Jonathan Holcomb b. 15 Feb 1678/79, d. 7 Oct 17615
John Holcomb b. 1680, d. 17445
Esther Holcomb b. 3 Feb 1684, d. 17 Dec 1775
Elizabeth Holcomb b. 1685, d. 12 Jul 1700
Margaret Holcomb b. c 1687, d. 19 May 1777
Catherine Holcomb b. c 1689, d. b 1769
Sarah Holcomb b. c 1691, d. 14 Dec 1787
Benjamin Holcomb b. 15 Feb 1697/98, d. 27 Jan 1758
Elizabeth Holcomb b. 12 Jan 1700/1
Notes and Citations:
- [S113] Aaron Tyler Bliss, compiler, Genealogy of the Bliss Family in America, 2 vols. (Midland, Michigan: published by the author, 1982), vol. 1, page 41.
- [S264] Compilers Note: There is some dispute among Bliss family researchers about the family genealogy before this point. Mary's line may be Thomas, Jonathan, Thomas rather than what I have here. There is also some question about the families origins in England.
- [S263] Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-33, (database online), The Generations Network Inc., Provo, UT, http://www.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=4714, original source of data: Robert Charles Anderson, Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-33 (Farmington, MA: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1995-2004). Thomas Holcombe entry.
- [S348] Unknown author, "Judge Pynchon's Marriage Record: 1685-1711", The New England Historical and Genealogical Register vol. 123 (October, 1969), online version used, http://www.newenglandancestors.org, page 258.
- [S35] Holcomb Family Genealogy, online http://www.holcombegenealogy.com/, James and Randall Holcomb.